Welcome to our FAQ section. Find out a bit more about what we do below…
Do you provide Project Management training?
- In short, we don’t offer what you would describe as traditional ‘project management’ training. BUT, we do offer a workshop called ‘Stress Less, Achieve More’, which contains an element of project management and places emphasis on the importance of regular review of projects, techniques to do this, etc.
- So if you’re looking for gannt charts and complex project management theory, this isn’t it, but if you want a practical way for people to actually manage their projects, you’ll get that through ‘Stress Less, Achieve More’.
- Some other training companies might just say “yes” to your initial question, but we think it’s important to be really clear about what we cover and what we don’t.
I’m looking for a general time management workshop. Do you have one of those?
- Stress Less, Achieve More is our “time management” workshop. But we feel “time management” is out of date as a concept. We go beyond “time management” and look at how to manage the demands on our time and attention, in the age of information overload. It’s about changing your mindset and working smart.
Who should attend your workshops?
- Our experience is that the ideas and material in the workshop are beneficial to all sorts of job role, and not restricted to particular levels of seniority.
- We’ve had everyone from CEOs to administrators, in all sorts of organisations and industries, benefit from the “Stress Less, Achieve More” training.
- The key element when it comes to determining relevance is how much discretionary decision making and personal workflow juggling people have in their job role, and therefore how much choice they have in how they approach and execute their work, week by week, day by day and hour by hour.
- Anyone who has to solve the almost universal problem of what to do when, in what order, and juggling different demands, commitments and activities into a fixed capacity we will be able to help.
- As long as the different participants are content to be working together, then a mixed seniority group is fine from our point of view.
- However, if someone’s job is very process based and involves executing repetitive operational tasks in an order that is predominantly set by others (or perhaps by an ICT or finance system), then our ideas and techniques might very well be less relevant.
How do we agree on a date and what's the soonest you can deliver the workshop?
- We have trainers based around the country so we’re usually able to fit around whatever specific date/time requests you have, although we’re getting pretty booked up for this month so I would recommend that we put 1 or 2 dates on hold for you asap.
- We can hold these dates for a week for you, whilst you canvass the best date from the team.
- In terms of lead time, our preference is to have at least a week’s notice, but we can turn our logistics around quicker if you need us to and you’re ready to book now!
What do we need to do to prepare the room for the workshop?
- In terms of logistics, all we need at your end is a meeting room and a projector/plasma for our slides.
- The presentation/theory part of the workshop would take place in the meeting room and then we usually do the practical coaching part at people’s actual desks (but this section can be done in the meeting room or at hot-desks if staff are not based at that office).
How much do your workshops cost?
- You can see an overview of our workshop prices, in our Ratecard. We are also more than happy to provide you with a quote upon emailing or calling us.
Can I add more delegates to the maximum group size of 15 for Stress Less, Achieve More/ Getting Your Inbox to Zero?
- Both of these workshops involve practical implementation with at-desk coaching, so any more than 15 delegates in a session would be detrimental to workshop experience.
- We are very reluctant to go beyond the fifteen. Every additional body diminishes the experience for the others, and we don’t like having unhappy customers. We’ve been doing this for a long time, and can say with confidence that the absolute maximum is fifteen.
Do you provide training for individuals?
- Yes, we hold public workshops across the country.
We also run One-to-One Productivity Consultancy for Business Leaders, which is a day and a half of 1-2-1 consultancy with a Senior Productivity Ninja. This is regularly described as “life changing” by our Clients, with often an immediate impact felt at home as well as at work.