There are only a small number of places so book now to avoid disapointment. To book click here
This event is not through Think Productive UK, to book you have to go through Acevo!
Date: 22 October 2010
Time: 10:00 – 17:00
Price: Standard Price £105
ACEVO Member Price £80 (Saving £25)
This course is about learning how to effectively deal with the sheer volume of commitments and potential commitments that enter your life. You will learn a foolproof system for organising and defining your work. Overload stress will be replaced with purposeful and productive momentum.
* Overcoming information overload
* The 5 phases of workflow
* Productive theories that really work
* Distinguishing connectivity from productivity
* Tips and tools for processing emails productively
* Tips and tools for reducing interruptions
* Actually getting your inbox to zero or very cloes to it
* Creation of structures to keep your inbox clear
* Creation of a framework to manage and prioritise actions, informations and commitments
* A system to de-clutter your desk
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Trustees and Top Level Managers from third sector organisations.
Employees of corporate sector and public sector companies with an interest in the third sector.
Contact the events team E: [email protected] or T: 020 7280 4962.