The Influential Leader
Leadership & Management Programme (Level 2)
Listen. Influence. Connect. Empower.
Apply to be part of Cohort One, starting on the 18th April 2024.
Only 20 spaces available!
Are you an experienced manager ready to really
understand, engage, connect and empower your team?
This programme focuses on the deep development & practice of strategic, human-centred management skills to understand, engage, connect and empower teams.
If you’re a Middle, Operational, Departmental or Senior Manager, now is the time to invest in you and in the impact you will create for everyone who works with you, now and in the future.
This is a 3-month programme of 6 x live Masterclasses, 6 x Small Group Coaching sessions, weekly self-led implementation and assignments, plus a cohort Kick-off Session and a Programme Finale.
You’ll also meet with your cohort three months after the programme finale to check in with your progress and share your successes!
We only open up the programme to 20 leaders each time. This is to keep your cohort big enough to create a support network of like-minded peers for you to take forward in your career, yet intimate enough to maximise each Leader’s engagement and impact.
What you’ll master:
- Cracking the Engagement Puzzle – Uncovering the formula for engaging & retaining your top talent
- Supercharge your Team Comms – Powerful team communication and collaboration without overwhelm
- The Leader’s Guide to Fixing Meetings – Making meetings rare, inclusive and productive again
- Coaching to Empower – Discover the power of coaching to engage and develop your team
- Creating the Environment to Thrive – Building growth through trust & resilience.
- Managing Upwards – Maximising your personal & positional power.
The programme starts on the 18th April 2024 and finishes on the 18th July 2024. You’ll meet with your cohort every Thursday morning (UK time).
For dates & times, scroll to the bottom of this page.
We believe that whatever your level of leadership experience, the job of leaders is to lead by example and to show that by being self-aware, human-centred and sustainably productive, you can build better organisations for those around you.
We’ll show you how your job as a Leader can drive higher levels of psychological safety, kindness, resilience, engagement and performance, and ultimately, lower levels of stress, overwhelm, frustration and staff turnover.
We hope you’ll join us so that together we can transform the way people work for the better, right now.
With only 20 spaces, we are looking for Leaders who want to fully commit to the programme. If you’re serious about creating positive change for yourself and about equipping yourself with the skills, mindset and inspiration to build a better organization for those around you, then this is the Programme for you. Apply to Cohort One today and get ready to transform work for the better!
Like everything we do, these Programmes are human-centred, fresh, real and thought-provoking. Each Programme has been thoughtfully designed for the modern Leader, with our signature Productivity Ninja mindset and Kindful Leadership approach running through all the levels, because we believe these are the essential skills and qualities which will set Leaders apart in the future of work.
Early bird – £3,000+VAT per person (available until 18th March 2024)
Full price – £3,500+VAT per person
SME/Public Sector/Charity – £3,200+VAT per person
Payment can be made via credit/debit card (Stripe fees apply) or via BACS (invoiced).
- A Kick-Off briefing session to give you a chance to meet your fellow cohort members, get clear on the programme structure and expectations and to reflect on your personal baseline (from which you’ll be able to measure the impact of the Programme).
- 6 x Masterclasses. You’ll be introduced to different Subject-Matter Experts, all with their own distinct wisdom and experience.
- 6 x Implementation clinics, in small groups, to maximise the impact of the programme. During these group coaching sessions, you will:
- Reflect on your implementation following the previous Masterclass
- Troubleshoot any personal or cultural challenges
- Keep each other accountable
- Share good practice
- Celebrate progress
- Action plan.
- A Programme Finale, a critical space to review the entire journey as a Cohort, personally reflect on the impact and look ahead.
- A joined-up learning journey: Each session builds on the thinking, skills and knowledge gained in previous sessions to better embed the learning and reinforce the new habits.
- Premium blended-learning & support experience :
- Forever-access to session recordings, workbooks, bonus resources, assignments and challenges on Thinkific.
- Your own Cohort: A connected and potentially life-long community of supportive peers.
- Your own Cohort WhatsApp group supported by our Cohort Community Lead.
- Personal Paperback (and ecopy) of essential business bestseller “How to be a Productivity Ninja” and “How to Fix Meetings”.
Want to book a call?
If you’re not sure the programme is right for you, or you have some questions you want to ask us before applying to join the cohort, just click below to pick a date & time that suits you and we’ll jump on a call!
Dates & UK timings
- 18th April, 9.10am-9.50am: Kick-off briefing
- 18th April, 10am-12pm: Cracking the Engagement Puzzle
- 25th April, 9.30am-10.30am OR 11am-12pm: Implementation Clinic
- 2nd May, 10am-12pm: Supercharge Your Team Comms
- 9th May, 9.30am-10.30am OR 11am-12pm: Implementation Clinic
- 16th May, 10am-12pm: The Leader’s Guide to Fixing Meetings
- 23rd May, 9.30am-10.30am OR 11am-12pm: Implementation Clinic
- 30th May: Break for half term
- 6th June, 10am-12pm: Coaching to Empower
- 13th June, 9.30am-10.30am: Implementation Clinic
- 20th June, 9.30am-10.30am: Creating the Environment to Thrive
- 27th June, 9.30am-10.30am OR 11am-12pm: Implementation Clinic
- 4th July, 10am-12pm: Managing Upwards
- 11th July, 9.30am-10.30am OR 11am-12pm: Implementation Clinic
- 18th July, 10am-11am: Programme Finale!