Bold insights, tools and fresh thinking
Develop the self-aware, High-Performance Manager in you, to inspire brilliance in your team.
Apply to be part of Cohort Three, starting on the 19th September 2024.
Only 20 spaces available!
This Leadership & Management Programme is specifically designed for Aspiring, Supervisory, First-Line Managers or Team Leaders, focusing exclusively on the development of core operational skills and the key mindsets needed for human-centred, empowering Leadership.
If this is you, now is the time to invest in you and in the impact you will create for everyone who works with you, now and in the future.
This is a 3-month programme of 6 x live Masterclasses, 6 x Small Group Coaching sessions, weekly self-led implementation and assignments, plus a cohort Kick-off Session and a Programme Finale.
We only open up the programme to 20 leaders each time. This is to keep your cohort big enough to create a support network of like-minded peers for you to take forward in your career, yet intimate enough to maximise each Leader’s engagement and impact.
What you’ll master:
- The Manager Role – Understanding your personal style as a Manager, how it impacts our team and discovering some quick wins to propel your effectiveness.
- Workload & Prioritisation Management (double module) – How to avoid distraction, get your best work done and make space for what matters for you and your team.
- Delegate like a Productivity Ninja – Empowering delegation skills to help you reclaim your precious time AND build a team of motivated problem-solvers and thinkers.
- We Need to Talk – Replacing fear with clarity when giving feedback.
- The Manager’s Guide to Fixing Meetings – Making meetings rare, fun and productive again.
The programme starts on the 7th of September 2023 with our kick-off briefing and finishes on the 7th December 2023. You’ll meet with your cohort every Thursday morning (UK time).
For dates & times, scroll to the bottom of this page.
We believe that whatever your level of leadership experience, the job of leaders is to lead by example and to show that by being self-aware, human-centred and sustainably productive, you can build better organisations for those around you.
We’ll show you how your job as a Leader can drive higher levels of psychological safety, kindness, resilience, engagement and performance, and ultimately, lower levels of stress, overwhelm, frustration and staff turnover.
We hope you’ll join us so that together we can transform the way people work for the better, right now.
With only 20 spaces on Cohort Two, we are looking for Leaders who want to fully commit to the programme. If you’re serious about creating positive change for yourself and about equipping yourself with the skills, mindset and inspiration to build a better organization for those around you, then this is the Programme for you. Apply to Cohort One today and get ready to transform work for the better!
Like everything we do, these Programmes are human-centred, fresh, real and thought-provoking. Each Programme has been thoughtfully designed for the modern Leader, with our signature Productivity Ninja mindset and Kindful Leadership approach running through all the levels, because we believe these are the essential skills and qualities which will set Leaders apart in the future of work.
Early bird -£3,000+VAT per person (available until 19th August 2024)
Full price – £3,500+VAT per person
SME/Public Sector/Charity – £3,200+VAT per person
Payment can be made via credit/debit card (Stripe fees apply) or via BACS (invoiced).
- A Kick-Off briefing session to give you a chance to meet your fellow cohort members, get clear on the programme structure and expectations and reflect on your personal baseline (from which you’ll be able to measure the impact of the Programme).
- 6 x Masterclasses. You’ll be introduced to different Subject-Matter Experts, all with their own distinct wisdom and experience, who will take you through the fundamentals of good personal and team management.
- 6 x Implementation clinics, in small groups, to maximise the impact for each participant. During these group coaching sessions, you will:
- Reflect on your implementation following the previous Masterclass
- Troubleshoot any personal or cultural challenges
- Keep each other accountable
- Share good practice
- Celebrate progress
- Action plan.
- A Programme Finale, a critical space to review the entire journey as a Cohort, personally reflect on the impact and look ahead.
- A joined-up learning journey: Each session builds on the thinking, skills and knowledge gained in previous sessions to better embed the learning and reinforce the new habits.
- Premium blended-learning & support experience :
- Forever-access to session recordings, workbooks, bonus resources, assignments and challenges on Thinkific.
- Your own Cohort: A connected and potentially life-long community of supportive peers.
- Your own Cohort WhatsApp group supported by our Cohort Community Lead.
- Personal Paperback (and ecopy) of essential business bestseller “How to be a Productivity Ninja”.
Want to find out more before committing to the programme?
Watch Think Productive Directors Elena Kerrigan and Jessica Scott share insights about how the programme came into existence, the transformation you’ll experience by attending and the journey of a cohort group on the programme on our YouTube channel: